I’ve been seeing a lot of postings on Facebook about the “10 things you might not know about me” so I figured I would jump on the bandwagon. Here we go…
1. I would take in every stray dog or cat that crossed my path if I could.
2. I have dinner with my entire family (aunts and uncles included) every Sunday night and I love every second of it.
3. I love to cook, but I rarely ever eat the things I make. I just don’t love food as much as most people, but I love the act of cooking.
4. Although I used to do it, it seriously bugs me when people wear sweats or pajamas to the mall. I firmly believe that if you are out in public you should not look like you’re sitting in your living room. If you want to shop in your pajamas, shop online.
5. When I own a big enough house, I would love nothing more than to have more than 1 dog. 2 or 3 would be ideal.
6. I once got detention in 6th grade because I didn’t take a spelling test.
7. I got into a fight in 4th grade because a 5th grade girl told me I couldn’t sit in the back of the bus. I didn’t even want to sit back there, but I sat there for the rest of the year just to spite her.
8. I modeled all through high school and for a while thought I could do it as a profession until I realized that you need to be taller than 5′ 3″ to be successful.
9. I always pictured myself working in the music industry.
10. I firmly believe in karma, ghosts, and spirits.
So there you have it, 10 things you might not know about me. What about you? What are your 10?